Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fist pump.

Some days you just want a huge bowl of pasta and meatballs. I'll never pretend to make sauce nearly as well as either of my Nonnas, but I tried to make an effort.

Let us discuss garlic. Or rather, let me just say how much I enjoy it. I feel like it's underrated by our generation and this makes me sad. Everyone should eat garlic every day. Seriously.



C'monnnnn... how could you not want to just throw that in your mouth?

I digress... and move on to another love. Cheese.



My issues with lactose intolerance aside, I love cheese. There are 4 different kids of over-priced magnificent cheeses in my fridge right now. Cheese is good.



MMMMMMMEATBALLS. Some people don't like handling raw meat. I don't have this issue. (Well maybe a little with chicken breasts, I don't know, they creep me out.) But I love smashing together some meat and deliciousness and then dropping them into some sauce to simmer away for awhile.

Voilà.


Farfalle with meat sauce and spinach. I threw in the spinach at the last minute because for some reason I felt that a small intake of vegetables was probably a good idea. Out of character, but it happens.

It was tasty... but I'm not ready to serve it to my grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment