Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cheese(cuppy)cakes

Cookies & cream is a pretty much irresistible flavour. Cheesecake is also irresistible. So are Oreos. See what I'm getting at? You put them all together and get cupcakes so delicious you just want to smash them into your face.

So when I took these out of the oven I was a little confuzzled as to why they looked a little odd.



I never said I was good in the kitchen. Regardless, they obviously have to sit for awhile in the fridge before they take on the heavenly consistency of cheesecake.

I brought these in to work for one reason or another (probably to avoid calling in sick and just laying in bed all day eating them and watching Generation Kill again) and it was if those people had never seen food before. People were coming to my desk and e-mailing me all day asking me to make more. Because... just when you think you've had so much magic in your mouth you just can't take it anymore...



There's a motherfucking Oreo cookie at the bottom!



Oh, sweet baby Jesus. Martha Stewart- 1, the world's desire to lower their caloric intake- 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment